What is Yoga Therapy?
Yoga is a mindfulness exercise that is a combination of muscular activity and internally directed focus on awareness of self, breath, and energy.Unlike a standard yoga class, yoga therapy sessions are typically conducted in one-on-one or small group settings. Yoga therapy can be provided as an adjunct therapy to complement other forms of treatment, or it can be used to directly treat a specific issue. Yoga therapy is customized to the individual needs of the client.
Yoga Therapy can help:
- Decrease blood pressure
- Improve blood circulation
- Create a calm respiratory rate
- Increase cardiovascular endurance
- Improve gastrointestinal function
- Increase mindfulness and patience
- Reduce Stress
- Improve sleep patterns
- Promote calmness throughout the body, including improving mental health issues like anxiety and depression
Request a Quote
If you want to get a quote for a service or program, just click on the button to answer a short survey form. That helps us get all the details for a quicker response.
Phone: (616) 635-1267
550 Greenwood Ave SE East Grand Rapids, MI 49506