What is Massage Therapy?
During Massage Therapy, therapists rehabilitate and stimulate natural healing processes in connective tissues and organ systems using manual soft tissue massage, joint physics, elongation techniques, and manipulation of joint capsules. At Focus, our skill is the ability to isolate and identify the exact site of soft tissue dysfunction. Other clinical applications of heat, cold, light therapy, electrotherapy, liniments, and compresses are used, as well. Surgical draping is used to assure patient modesty and provide a sense of security for both the patient and the therapist.
Massage Therapy is an effective treatment for:
- Respiratory Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Scar Tissue
- Neck & Back Pain
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Temporomandibular joint disorders
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Throacic outlet syndrome
- Neurological disorders
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Strains or sprains
- Muscle spasms
What happens during treatment?
- No need to change – treatment is done through work clothes
- Draping is provided
- Massage Table Treatments is recommended – Side lying highly effective when the client can’t lay prone or supine
- Treatments are done in private area of the building
- Your tension or injuries to be gone or greatly improved!
Request a Quote
If you want to get a quote for a service or program, just click on the button to answer a short survey form. That helps us get all the details for a quicker response.
Phone: (616) 635-1267
550 Greenwood Ave SE East Grand Rapids, MI 49506